This Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG") Policy defines AMPORTS' approach to assessing ESG risks in the operations and conduct of our business.
- Environmental: energy use and efficiency, carbon emissions, pollution and wastes and water management
- Social: safety, health, human rights, equality and community
- Governance: management and board structure, sound accounting policies, conflicts of interest and delegation
AMPORTS Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for the management of the ESG policy and ensuring it is adhered to, review periodically and updated as required.
The Board of Directors have approved the provisions of this policy. If changes or updates to the policy are considered significant, approval is required prior to implementation.
AMPORTS will advance our environmental responsibility within our organization by:
- Utilizing more efficient lighting at our locations
- Recycling extensive amounts of cardboard generated in our operations
- Recycling up to 80% of water used in our carwashes
- Optimizing electronic back office functions to reduce the use of paper
AMPORTS will promote social responsibility within our organization by:
- Continuing to observe workplace health, safety and environmental regulations where AMPORTS operates
- Cultivating learning and skill development opportunities for our employees
- Selecting partners and service providers with exceptional reputations and similar commitments to social responsibility
- Fostering and promoting diversity and inclusion
AMPORTS will pursue corporate governance within our organization by:
- Striving to provide a safe, healthy and supportive work environmental at all of our facilities and supporting competitive wages and benefits for its employees
- Providing transparency in the form of quarterly reporting and regular key performance indicators
- Following strict guidelines that prohibit bribery and other improper payments to public officials, and following anti-money laundering laws and regulations globally.